Deactivating, and revert to http
Deactivate, and keep https
If you choose this option, only the plugin will deactivate, your site will stay as it is (on https).
Please note that:
- The mixed content fixer won’t work anymore
- If you use wp redirect for redirection, this won’t work anymore
- The SSL redirect on rest_api redirect won’t be active anymore
What stays after deactivating the plugin:
- If enabled, the .htaccess redirect
- Your site_url will stay on https
- Any wp-config fixes that were needed to do the change.