Locked out after renaming the admin username

When attacking WordPress websites, guessing usernames and passwords is still a commonly used method to gain access to a WordPress back-end. It goes without saying, that using easy to guess passwords like ‘12345’ or ‘Welcome2022’ will make it really easy for attackers to login to your administrator account. The same goes for usernames; using easy […]

Why is my site still not secure?

Really Simple SSL is designed to enable SSL with one click. It couldn’t be any easier! For over 95% of sites that install Really Simple SSL, this one click will do the trick. While you are here, I suppose that you are one of the other 5%. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this […]