No SSL was detected
If you see this message at the top of your page, this can mean two things:
- You don’t have an SSL certificate. You can check this on ssllabs.com/ssltest
- Really Simple SSL couldn’t open the testpage. This might happen because of security rules on your site.
It the scan on SSL Labs checks out, you can get Really Simple SSL to detect SSL simply by loading the admin over SSL:
- In your browser address bar, change the url to https, and hit enter
- Your site layout might break, but don’t worry. This is because the stylesheets are not SSL yet.
- Look for the button “enable SSL” (you might have to scroll down a bit if it’s broken), and click it.
That’s it! Your site will now be configured for SSL.