Really Simple SSL pro optimises your site for SSL, configuring your site to enjoy the full protection your SSL certificate can offer. This includes all relevant Security Headers, like HTTP Strict Transport Security, contains an extensive scan for mixed content issues and includes access to premium support!
- Extensive scan which enables you to detect the source of mixed content that couldn’t be fixed automatically, with fix button
- Premium email support
- HttpOnly and secure flags to make cookies secure/encrypted
- Improve security by enabling HTTP Strict Transport Security for your site
- Submit your site to the HSTS preload list
- Easy implementable security headers: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests. Read the security headers article for more info
- Warning by email and in your SSL dashboard when your certificate is about to expire
- Mixed content fixer for the back-end
The scan works also when your site is still on http, so you can check for issues before you activate SSL!
See also the installation instructions to get an idea of how it works.
- A license allows to install and use Really Simple SSL pro on a site for an unlimited period of time
- Continuously developed: we’re adding new features continuously to improve your site security
- Hassle free install: This plugin is built as add-on for Really Simple SSL, so does not require you to deactivate Really Simple SSL
- Fast: Website performance will not suffer in any way
- One year updates and support. To continue to receive support and updates, licenses must be renewed after one year (not compulsory).
- Works with all SSL certificates. A valid SSL certificate is required for this plugin to work.
- Licenses are renewed yearly at 30% discount and can be cancelled at any time (see your account page)
For multisite there is a dedicated multisite plugin, Really Simple SSL pro multisite