If you want just a few pages on your website on SSL, just one page not on SSL, this plugin offers this possibility. In the settings you can add pages, posts, or any other post-type or even custom post types that you want to be on SSL. This plugin needs to be installed instead of Really Simple SSL, and is not meant to be an add-on.
By checking “exclude pages from SSL”, you can switch to excluding pages from SSL.
On the front-end, the mixed content fixer kicks in when a page is loaded on SSL. This plugin integrates seamlessly with the Really Simple SSL pro plugin if you want to scan your site for insecure items.
- Redirect to SSL for each separately, or if you have exclude pages selected, do not redirect to SSL for the selected pages.
- On other pages, WordPress generated SSL pages get a https link.
- Switch between “exclude pages” from SSL and moving the selected pages to SSL
- On each post, page, or any post type, you can enable the checkbox to load this page over https or http, depending on your exclude/include setting.
- Works for any post-type, custom post types included
- There’s a separate setting for the homepage, as the homepage is not always a “page” in WordPress
Some screenshots below to get an idea of the options. You can take a look at the instruction video to see how the plugin works. Take a look at the demo site to see how a site can switch between SSL and non SSL with the help of this plugin.
What is included with this plugin:
- A license that allows to install and use Really Simple SSL per page on a site for an unlimited period of time
- Continuously developed: you get all new features that will be added in the future
- One year updates and support. To continue to receive support and updates, licenses must be renewed after one year (not compulsory)
- The license is renewed yearly at 30% discount and can be cancelled at any time
Share to get 10% discount!
- Added htaccess functions
- Updated dashboard structure
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2
- Updated function documentation
- Tweak: notices no longer show on Gutenberg post/page edit screens.
- Tweak: added license notices
- Tweak: added HTTP_X_PROTO as supported header
- Tweak: split HTTP_X_FORWARDED_SSL into a variation which can be either \'1\' or \'on\'
- Fix: not passing enough arguments in the attachments functions can cause a fatal error on homepages.
- Tweak: added warning when 301 redirect not enabled
- Tweak: Made locks in pages overview clickable
- Tweak: improved UX on checkboxes
- Tweak: added option to prevent redirect to http on https pages
- Fixed an issue where the Divi builder preview wouldn\'t load on http pages
- Tweak: removed is_home() check for detecting the homepage
- Fix: Elementor preview pages won\'t be forced to http://
- The homepage SSL setting can now be set via the bulk make HTTP/HTTPS interface
- Fixed text for meta box
- Fix: bug where SSL setting for homepage/frontpage wasn\'t saved when \"exclude from SSL\" was enabled
- Fix: force_admin_ssl() wasn\'t enforced correctly yet.
- Switched SSL pages to the postmeta, which is more robust
- Migration procedure
- Fix: when homepage on http, and exclude pages on, homepage redirected to https anyway
- Fix: compatiblity issue with Really Simple SSL pro, class_server added to per page plugin.
- Fix: deprecated wp_get_sites()
- Fix: pro plugin multisite compatibility fixes
- Tweak: updated the Easy Digital Downloads plugin updater to version 1.6.14
- Removed yoast conflict notice, as this no longer applies
- Added the option to separately force the homepage over SSL or not.
- Bug fix in mixed content fixer.
- Fixed issue with mixed content fixer
- Restructured plugin to work with updated pro plugin
- Added option to set a page as http or https in the page or post itself
- Added default wp contstants Force Admin and Force login over SSL
- updated mixed content fixer to latest version
- minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the homepage was not detected as homepage.
- Fixed bug in updater
- Upgraded mixed content fixer to the same as the Really Simple SSL free version
- Added possibility to include homepage in SSL, with exclude pages option.