If you want just a few pages on your website on SSL, just one page not on SSL, this plugin offers this possibility. In the settings you can add pages, posts, or any other post-type or even custom post types that you want to be on SSL. This plugin needs to be installed instead of Really Simple SSL, and is not meant to be an add-on.
By checking “exclude pages from SSL”, you can switch to excluding pages from SSL.
On the front-end, the mixed content fixer kicks in when a page is loaded on SSL. This plugin integrates seamlessly with the Really Simple SSL pro plugin if you want to scan your site for insecure items.
- Redirect to SSL for every page you added to the SSL pages list
- On other pages, WordPress generated SSL pages get a https link.
- Switch between “exclude pages” from SSL and moving the selected pages to SSL
- On each post, page, or any post type, you can enable the checkbox to load this page over https or http, depending on your exclude/include setting.
- There’s a separate setting for the homepage, as the homepage is not always a “page” in WordPress
What is included with this plugin:
- A license that allows to install and use Really Simple SSL per page on a site for an unlimited period of time
- Continuously developed: you get all new features that will be added in the future
- One year updates and support. To continue to receive support and updates, licenses must be renewed after one year (not compulsory)
- The license is renewed yearly at 50% discount and can by cancelled at any time
- Bug fix in mixed content fixer.
- Fixed issue with mixed content fixer
- Restructured plugin to work with updated pro plugin
- Added option to set a page as http or https in the page or post itself
- Added default wp contstants Force Admin and Force login over SSL
- updated mixed content fixer to latest version
- minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the homepage was not detected as homepage.
- Fixed bug in updater
- Upgraded mixed content fixer to the same as the Really Simple SSL free version
- Added possibility to include homepage in SSL, with exclude pages option.