If you want just a few pages on your website on SSL, this plugin offers this possibility. In the settings you can add pages, posts, or any other post-type or even custom post types that you want to be on SSL. This plugin needs to be installed instead of Really Simple SSL, and is not meant to be an add-on.
By checking “exclude pages from SSL”, you can switch to excluding pages from SSL.
Which setting you use, you can’t set your homepage to SSL! The reason for this is that after you visit the homepage, your browser will remember this domain as SSL, and force all subpages over SSL as well.
On the front-end, the mixed content fixer kicks in when a page is loaded on SSL. This plugin integrates seamlessly with the Really Simple SSL pro plugin if you want to scan your site for insecure items, or if you need support.
- Redirect to SSL for every page you added to the SSL pages list
- On other pages, WordPress generated SSL pages get a https link.
- Switch between “exclude pages” from SSL and moving the selected pages to SSL
What is included with this plugin:
- A license allows to install and use Really Simple SSL per page on a site for an unlimited period of time
- Continuously developed: you get all new features that will be added in the future
- One year updates and support. To continue to receive support and updates, licenses must be renewed after one year (not compulsory)