Some of you might have noticed, but the release of 2.2.13 didn’t go as smoothly as planned. During extensive testing and a beta period there didn’t come up anything, so I decided to go live. Within a few hours I had to roll back to a previous version because something did come up: the WordPress media library didn’t work anymore which is pretty serious.
So in this version I changed the output buffering code back to how it was before.
Improvements are: a bug in the multisite environment was fixed, a filter was added to remove the comment this plugin adds to check if the mixed content fixer is active, and several other small improvements.
Still looking for a better way to betatest, with a larger group of active betatesters. Any suggestion is welcome!