Home Forums General issues wp-rocket issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William Grant
    Participant

When enabling your plugin I get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_home_path() in /home/jerseype/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/functions/htaccess.php on line 22

Once I refresh the page i then get to login ok

#2638 Reply
    Rogier
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Haven’t heard of a conflict between Really Simple SSL and wp-rocket before, and there are quite a few with that combination. The function that seems to fail is a default wordpress function, so it doesn’t make sense that activating Really Simple SSL would cause that function to fail in another plugin. Furthermore, Really Simple SSL doesn’t use that function.

Is it possible you have memory issues? In that case, adding

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');

to your wp-config.php might help. Otherwise you could activate error logging to get more in depth logging, by adding this to your wp-config.php:
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);

You’ll then find the debug.log in the wp-content folder. Remove these lines after testing.

#2709 Reply
    Brian King
    Participant

Are you using the WP-Rocket plugin w/ Cloudflare integration for rewriting HTTP to HTTPS URLs? If so, that may be the issue.

I do not enable this feature and have no issues with WP Rocket and Really Simple SSL.

#15479 Reply
    Rogier
    Keymaster

I’ve been able to reproduce this issue. The function to clear WPRocket has to be called on an earlier hook. This will be included in the next update.

#15481 Reply
    William

Thanks for the update on this issue, since the last update by wp-rocket and it’s issues with CDN i have now reverted back to w3tc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: wp-rocket issue
Your information: