[Support request] Where to download newest version? Automatic update not working from backend.

Home Forums Really Simple SSL pro Where to download newest version? Automatic update not working from backend.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogier Lankhorst 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lauren Devine
    Participant

Hello! Where can I go to download the newest version of Real Simple SSL Pro? I have an unlimited license. I tried to update from the WordPress dashboard, but it won’t work. Says its unauthorized, but I DO have a current license. I can just download and update manually through FTP. Where can I download the most current version as needed? Thanks!

#162278 Reply

Hi Lauren,

Updating from the plugins overview should also work. If you have a message “unauthorized” and your license is valid, this means the license is either not entered and activated in settings/ssl/license (please check if it says “active”), or the domain has changed since the license was activated.

If it’s activated on the license tab, you can check the domain on your account on https://really-simple-ssl.com/account

You can download the plugin there, but you can also manage the license activations.

If you need any assistance, just send us a message at support(at)really-simple-ssl.com and we’ll sort it out!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Where to download newest version? Automatic update not working from backend.
Your information: