When plugin is active my site for me is 404 Page not found

Home Forums General issues When plugin is active my site for me is 404 Page not found

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Wolters 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Leila

Hello I have big problem

From the beginning:

I have Cloudflare Free account with SSL for my main domain and subdomain.
    This sites are not connected with links since they are not realated with topics. Main domain is blog and subdomain is ecommerce site.

I have install Really simple SSL plugin on both sites to activate SSL from Cloudflare.

On main domain everything is working fine. Green bar with lock is on, no problem there.

BUT on subdomain when I activated Really simple SSL plugin and I activated SSL certificate I got 404 Page not found error This site is not existing.
    And this 404 error only I can see! Normally I can’t login to my WP dashboard or anything.
    So through kproxy I have manage to login to my WP dashboard and deactivated Really simple SSL plugin.

I have cleared all my cache and activated Really simple SSL plugin and SSL certificate again but no luck. Again 404 Page not found error just for me. While ebverybody else see my subdomain normal with green bar.
    So the problem is just for me.

I have also conntacted my host provider and talk to Tech Suport on higher level but everything is ok. They see my site normally, they look to my root and everything is just fine.
    I have also ask Cloudflare Community help to resolve my problem. Bt they also see my subdomain just fine with green bar on.

So please can you help? What I need to do for this plugin to work on my subdomain normally and not to show 404 Page not found error just for me.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Leila

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi Leila,

sorry for the late reply. Do you still have this issue? You could try using another browser to see if the issue persists. Let me know if you still have problems and we can try to find a solution.

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.