[Resolved] Website blank after activating Really Simple SSL plugin

Home Forums General issues Website blank after activating Really Simple SSL plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Wolters 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sabina Theijs

After uploading and activating the Really Simple SSL plugin, the URL bar switched from not secure to secure. However, at the same time my entire website became a blank page. No errors are reported and when activating ‘debugging’ in WordPress nothing comes up either. But whenever the plugin is activated, my website turns to white.

My webhost has looked into it, but cannot find the cause of the problem and has advised me to contact you.

#124390 Reply

Hi Sabina,

Possibly this is a memory issue. Usually this can fixed by adding
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);
    to your wp-config.php

If that doesn’t help, can you contact me through support@really-simple-ssl.com?

#124793 Reply

The images on this website were loaded from another domain, which does not support SSL. As a result, the images could not load over https, causing the site to show without images.

Moving the images to the own domain will solve this issue, either by using the fix option in Really Simple SSL pro, or by doing this manually.

#163746 Reply

Govind Kumar

I tried both but still it is not helping

#163751 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi,

on what domain are you experiencing this issue?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Website blank after activating Really Simple SSL plugin
Your information: