[Support request] Unable to activate pro version! Plugin dependency error!

Home Forums General issues Unable to activate pro version! Plugin dependency error!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve already purchase the license and download the pro plugin, upload to wordpres install but can not activate the pro plugin … instead i get this messege:

Plugin dependency error
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method rsssl_admin::get_current_rsssl_free_dirname() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl-pro/really-simple-ssl-pro.php:255 Stack trace: #0 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl-pro/really-simple-ssl-pro.php(174): rsssl_uses_default_folder_name() #1 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): REALLY_SIMPLE_SSL_PRO::admin_notices(”) #2 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-admin/admin-header.php(281): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #5 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-admin/plugins.php(479): require_once(‘/srv/users/serv…’) #6 {main} thrown in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/XXXX/public/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl-pro/really-simple-ssl-pro.php on line 255

#241510 Reply

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi,

it’s possible your free plugin directory name has been renamed. The folder should be named really-simple-ssl. Can you check if this is the case, and if not rename it back to really-simple-ssl? Can you also check if the free plugin is active?

#244124 Reply

Apurv Chaturvedi
    Participant

I am also unable to activate pro version. The error I’m getting is -“cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/apurv1984/public_html/irinedigitalfactory.com/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-ssl-pro/class-licensing.php on line 155
    license data error”

Plz help resolve. My website is irinedigitalfactory.com

#244130 Reply

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Apurv,

the cURL 28 error is a server error which is not specifically related to WordPress or Really Simple SSL. This is usually caused by using an oudated PHP/cURL version and can be fixed by upgrading PHP/cURL. See https://www.samuelaguilera.com/post/curl-error-28-wordpress.

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Unable to activate pro version! Plugin dependency error!
Your information: