The mixed content fixer is activated, but was not detected on the frontpage.

Home Forums Mixed content in my site The mixed content fixer is activated, but was not detected on the frontpage.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogier Lankhorst 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Paul Sleman

I am getting “The mixed content fixer is activated, but was not detected on the frontpage” message. I have a SSL from zerossl.com. This worked on my other WordPress site dataconnectus.com as in I did not get this message. It worked fine. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for your assistance.

You mentioned the site did not load. What is the error you see? Do you have too many redirects error?

Paul Sleman

The error I am getting is:

This page isn’t working

relcomm.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Something seems to be generating an error on your site. You need to find out what is causing this error.

I would start by enabling logging:

Add to your wp-config.php (replace the current wp_debug constant):
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, true);

Then you should see some errors, either in the browser or in wp-content/debug.log.

If you post back the fatal error you see, I can take a look.

Paul Sleman

I added the lines and I am still getting the same error message.

And in the debug log, wp-content/debug.log?

Paul Sleman

I am unable to find that file.

Can you submit a support request through the support form? If you send us credentials for FTP and WordPress we can do some checks.

It looks like there’s a fatal php error, so if we know what it is, we also will know what is causing it.

Another option would be to deactivate your plugins one by until the issue is found. But a specific error would be easier.

Paul Sleman

I tried deactivating the plugins and that worked. Thank you very much for your help.

Great! Thanks for the update!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.