[Resolved] Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page (ReallySimpleSSL Social)

Home Forums General issues Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page (ReallySimpleSSL Social)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogier Lankhorst 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michael Kammes
    Participant

Hello!

v 3.0.12

I Purchased a multisite licnese, and installed into a WP instance (using the download link from the purchase page)

After installing, any link to the setting page throws up a “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

http://mydomain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=rlrsssl_really_simple_ssl&tab=social

What can I do to remedy this? Thanks!

Edit: I am able to replicate this issue across 2 different sites.

Edit 2: Forgot to install the core Realy Simple SSL, too. Issue resolved!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Michael Kammes. Reason: More Info
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Michael Kammes.
    #158526 Reply

Hi Michael,

Great you’ve solved it already. As of the next release, it will also be possible to install Really Simple SSL social as a standalone, but this version still needs to run as add on. The new version will be released next week, which will also include new themes and designs (one of which is already in use on really-simple-ssl.com)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page (ReallySimpleSSL Social)
Your information: