Forum | Really Simple SSL

RS SSL seems to be in conflict with LearnDash

Home Forums General issues RS SSL seems to be in conflict with LearnDash

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months ago by Lori.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lori

Hello, I have RS SSL installed and activated, am setting up LearnDash LMS, and have run into a problem. I’ve been working with the support team there to figure out why clicking the link to LearnDash’s “Edit Profile” takes me to the home page instead of the profile page. They tested my plugins and found that the link worked properly once they turned off RS SSL. It was suggested that I contact you – do you have any comments or thoughts on why this is happening? Please let me know if you need any other details. Thank you!

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Lori,

sounds like there might be a redirect to your homepage active when the site is on SSL. This can be caused by an .htaccess rule, redirection plugin or another plugin/theme. Does your site use a redirect plugin? Could you paste the contents of your .htaccess file here or send it to us via the support form: https://really-simple-ssl.com/support/?

Mark

Lori

Just replied to you via the support form – thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RS SSL seems to be in conflict with LearnDash’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe