[Resolved] Problems while installing on multisite

Home Forums Multisite Problems while installing on multisite

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cây Thuốc Dân Gian 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

I just bought the licence and installed on my multi site.

A message shows:
    “You haven’t activated your Really Simple SSL pro multisite license yet. To get all future updates, enter your license on the network settings page. Go to the settings page or purchase a license”

But when clicking on “Go to settings page”, it shows me: “Du bist leider nicht berechtigt, auf diese Seite zuzugreifen.” which means, that I don’t have rights to open that page. Also, there is no “SSL” in Settings.

Any idea?

#78835 Reply

Hi Nicolas,

This probably means the free version of Really Simple SSL is not activated. Really Simple SSL pro is an add-on, so needs the free version as core.

I would recommend to enable both Really Simple SSL and the pro plugin networkwide, for best configuration options.

#78837 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

Hello Rogier,

I checked this – but both plugins are activated networkwide.
    Plugin versions are up to date also.

#78838 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

I’m talking about the multisite version – Do I also need the pro Version?

#78853 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

Or does the main site of my multisite network need an ssl certificate to install this plugin?

#78854 Reply

The multisite pro plugin together with the free plugin is enough. On the network admin of your site, do you have the network settings/ssl menu? Did you select an option to enable per site or networkwide?

#78856 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

I have:
    Really Simple SSL (free) and Really Simple SSL Multisite.
    But I do not see any options for the SSL. Do I need to buy the Pro version as well?

#78861 Reply

No, that’s not necessary. Can you contact me through really-simple-ssl.com/contact? I’d like to take a look at your wp admin.

#78863 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

I sent you the credentials … thank you!

#78926 Reply

Nicolas Eggebrecht
    Participant

OK – problem was that the main site in my multisite network was not protected with SSL.
    There is an update for the “really simple ssl plugin” (free) which was released tonight – this solves this problem.

Thank you Rogier for this fast support and update!

#79029 Reply

The update is released on Github, and will be released on WordPress in a few weeks. Github repository here:
    https://github.com/rlankhorst/really-simple-ssl

#97828 Reply

Christ

Hi Rogier,

how do i put realy simple ssl on my wysiwyg webbuilder 10 site. how do i install and activate it?

#97852 Reply

You can install it like any other plugin, assuming you already have an SSL certificate installed of course.

#102794 Reply

@rogier Lankhorst Thanks U Support ^^

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Problems while installing on multisite
Your information: