Home Forums General issues Problem with really simple sll plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amani Joseph

yesterday i discover these update for the plugin it cause error the error come and cause the website not to respond because of too many redirect, but lucky i was able to understand that’s why i choose to share here..
    if you see the error go to your file manager on your C panel then locate .htaccess file then copy the content with # BEGIN WordPress up to # END WordPress live everything else on the file save and rename the file to htaccess.txt and create another txt file and and rename it to .htaccess and open the file and paste the content you copy early and save.

That it,s now it should work… and the plugin should switch to java you will see the notification.

#14376 Reply
    Rogier
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing. It is possible you had another redirect in your htaccess as well, which is removed by your action. Really Simple SSL will re-add the redirect automatically. If you run into this again, the redirect may not work on your server. In that case you may need to enable “stop editing the htaccess file” in the settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Problem with really simple sll plugin
Your information: