Pro Plugin won't update

Home Forums Really Simple SSL pro Pro Plugin won't update

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TJ 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MSSData
    Participant

Hi There

The pro plugin is not updating for me…

In the plugin my license key is active but when I try and update the pro plugin it says:

Update failed, download failed: unauthorised.

This is the only plugin on my site that this happens too..

#35609 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please fill in the form at https://really-simple-ssl.com/support/ and include your license key? Then we can take a look why it’s not working.

Mark

#36085 Reply

Masa Media

Getting the same error over here…

#36092 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Masa’s issue has been solved by deactivating and then reactivating the license key. Updated the knowledge base at https://really-simple-ssl.com/knowledge-base/updating-really-simple-ssl-pro/ to include a solution for this issue.

#42063 Reply

Viv

I am having the same problem with the plugin not updating so I tried to deactivate the license but I can’t seem to activate it again.

I keep getting “You haven’t activated your Really Simple SSL pro license yet. To get all future updates, enter your license on the settings page. Go to the settings page or purchase a license”
    On the License tab I have input the pro license key and hit save but the message does not go away and it still tells me to “Click save to activate license”.

What am I missing?

Viv

#42064 Reply

After clicking save, did you also click “activate”? Then it should connect to the licensing database.

#71705 Reply

TJ

This solution fixed our plugin also. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Pro Plugin won't update
Your information: