[Support request] Multisite- CPanel( wildcard)-SSL wildcard certificate(Alpha)- ReallySimple Free

Home Forums Multisite Multisite- CPanel( wildcard)-SSL wildcard certificate(Alpha)- ReallySimple Free

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Wolters 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rauljauregi
    Participant

Dear community,

I have a wordpress Multisite installation (subdomains) hosted on a server (CPanel with wildcard, and purchased a SSL wildcard certificate(Alpha). Among everything I always install on my projects the great Really Simple SSL Free plugin.

The trouble I have is that when I create a new site it makes me an error, and for some time the site keeps as insecure( no ssl). After some minutes or after trying on an other navigator the site is covered with ssl. But this is not user friendly behaviour for the users of my site.

The question I want to ask is if the plugin Really simple Premium plugin would solve this making smooth and to have SSL for all the subdomains: news and olds of my site.

Thank you in advance,
    Greatings!

• This topic was modified 4 days, 10 hours ago by  rauljauregi.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 10 hours ago by  rauljauregi.
    #262515 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi,

the SSL activation procedure is the same for the free and premium plugin. What error do you see exactly when creating a new site? If the site doesn’t have the secure lock right away, it might be because of caching. Do you use any caching plugins on your site?

Mark

#262521 Reply

rauljauregi
    Participant

Hi Mark,

I have not any caching plugin. The error occurs when creating a new site from the frontend and on the same navigator you try to enter on the new site. Then what happens is that the user cannot enter on the site. Have to change to an other navigator.

Thank you very much for you suggestions, and interest, I really appreciate it very much.

Raul

#262616 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Sounds like there might be an issue in your site creation process, not so much with Really Simple SSL. Would it be possible to create a WordPress user and FTP account for us so we can test this? You can send this to https://really-simple-ssl.com/support/.

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Multisite- CPanel( wildcard)-SSL wildcard certificate(Alpha)- ReallySimple Free
Your information: