Forum | Really Simple SSL

mixed / insurance contet

Home Forums Mixed content in my site mixed / insurance contet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Palo

I have a problem with mixed / insurance content on page. I am using new visual composer plugin visualcomposer.io (not WP bakery) and unfortunately your plugin or insurance content fixer plugin not works fine for this new version of visual composer. Do you have some ideas how can I fix this issue? Thank you.

Rogier
    Keymaster

What is the issue you are having? Do you have errors in the console? Can you post some details on the problem you are experiencing?

Palo

Hi Roger, Thank you for your feedback. I have problem with SSL. When I turn on SSL, my site not working without your plugin. Site working only thanks to your plugin or insurance content fixer plugin. Unfortunately there is still problem with SSL in chrome or opera browser. On firefox my site with SSL works fine and I get green lock. In chrome and opera I get warnings that there is a problem with mixed / insurance content. As I know your plugin and other ssl plugins works fine with wpbakery builder but on visualcomposer.io this new version of plugin not. Could you be so kind help me with this issue? Thank you.

Mark
    Keymaster

Can you provide us with your site address? Then we’ll have a look to see what might be causing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘mixed / insurance contet’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe