Mixed Content Issue

Home Forums Mixed content in my site Mixed Content Issue

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abraham Klein 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dan

Hi,

I’m getting a mixed content issue on most of my pages after trying to implement some new types of ads.

When checking the Really Simple SSL configuration it says “Mixed content fixer was successfully detected on the front-end” but when checking the source of my homepage I can see nothing relating to Really Simple SLL (No data-rsssl=”1″). Could this be what the problem is? Should I be seeing some sort of Really Simple SSL in the source code even though it says it’s been successfully detected without it?

Many thanks for your help.

#25271 Reply

If the plugin could detect it, I think the marker will be there. Please check also without the quotes, the quotes have been removed to prevent script issues.

#25277 Reply

Dan

Ah yes, it found it after removing the quotes. I guess the problem is with the scripts that cannot be converted to https when the addresses are returned.

Many thanks for your help and fast reply.

#40228 Reply

Sebastian

Hi,

this are my first steps with wordpress and I’m having problems with the ssl certificate.

I can’t find: data-rsssl=1 in the source code.

What can I do?

Many thanks for your help.

Sebastian

#40229 Reply

Sebastian

I found the problem.

Thank you very much.

#40317 Reply

Great you found it! Thanks for the update.

#40465 Reply

Abraham Klein

Hi,

I have purchased a pro license, but am still seeing google fonts that are not converting to https.

Can you please advise since i am not able to locate the actual file within my ftp, and alter it there.

Much appreciated,
    Abraham

#40466 Reply

Can you post your domain, or send it by submitting a support request? Than I can take a look.

#40468 Reply

Abraham Klein

Submitted the website via the form field.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Mixed Content Issue
Your information: