Forum | Really Simple SSL

Mixed content issue….home page not loading

Home Forums Mixed content in my site Mixed content issue….home page not loading

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kate Stanley
    Participant

I am getting an error message when I try to access my site’s home page. There is a mixed content error.
    I have the pro version of your plug in. Not sure how to fix the issue.

I can get to the rest of the site by using the direct addresses, just not the home page.

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Kate,

it’s possible your site uses caching, could you try to clear all caches your site uses to see if that resolves the issue? If you can provide us with your site address we can provide more information about the exact cause of the issue.

Mark

Kate Stanley
    Participant

The site address is sunnysidemaples.com. Thank you. I sent over a support ticket yesterday morning as well. The scan shows there is one mixed content issue as well and it shows a Google address in a js file.

Kate Stanley
    Participant

I also just tried to click on the License tab in the dashboard for your plugin and received an internal 500 error.

Kate Stanley
    Participant

The issue seems to be affecting the checkout portion of Woocommerce as well. Can enter payment information. My assumption is that because the site is not completely secure, Square won’t fully integrate.

Anne BERTEVAS GUILLARD

Impossible d’envoyer un lien avec l’adresse URL de l’article sur mon compte facebook
    exemple un article du jour zazarambette.fr/en-1943-son-pere-a-rejoint-de-gaulle-au-peril-de-sa-vie/
    et voici la réponse de facebook