[Resolved] Mixed content Firefox Browser because of Fonts

Home Forums Mixed content in my site Mixed content Firefox Browser because of Fonts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogier Lankhorst 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alina

Hello,

I have a problem concerning mixed content and I would really appreciate your help.
    The plugin works great. But only in the Firefox Browser the following situation appears:
    After some minutes on my website the green lock changes and a mixed content warning appears. It is because of fonts which are loaded from the Google and one other external Server (for example: “Loading mixed (insecure) active content “http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/lato/v14/S6uyw4BMUTPHjx4wXg.woff2” on a secure page). I searched in HTML and Css files but I could not find anything. I don’t use these fonts in my theme. Also I installed a plugin which is supposed to block the connection to Google Server (I downloaded the fonts to my own server). So I really have no idea why there is this problem. It only appears sometimes and only with the firefox browser.

Any idea why this is happening? Thank you!

#94755 Reply

Hi Alina,

Possibly you have a .js or .css script which in turn loads these fonts. It’s even possible this is a third party script, loaded from a remote server.

I would deactivate your other plugins to check if one of those is loading it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Mixed content Firefox Browser because of Fonts
Your information: