license not showing

Home Forums Really Simple SSL pro license not showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogier Lankhorst 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Niklas Dahlquist
    Participant

I have installed the plugin, but there is no licens tab on the settings/ssl page..
    I have previously installed the “not pro version” and removed that, does that effect anything?

Hi Niklas,

You have to leave the free version active, as the pro version works as an add-on, not a replacement. If you activate the free version, and then the pro plugin, you will get the license tab at “settings/ssl/”

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rogier

Niklas Dahlquist
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for quick answer.

My download link has expired and i dont think i have the pro version downloaded.
    Can you help me with that?

Sure, you can create an account with the email address you used to do the purchase. Then on your account page, you can download the plugin.

Niklas Dahlquist
    Participant

But that plugin is the same as the freeversion?

The plugin you can download on your account page is not the same as the free version.

I’m not sure I understand the issue. I saw in the logs your license is active, so it seems you already activated the pro plugin, and also have the free version up and running. If that is the case, your plugin list should show both the pro as the free version. If not, maybe you can give me access to your admin, so I can take a look at your setup. If you want that, please contact me: https://really-simple-ssl.com/contact/

If you’re not comfortable with that, maybe you can send me some screenshots of your plugins overview, and the SSL settings page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘license not showing’ is closed to new replies.