Image Not Showing After Mixed Content Fixed

Home Forums Mixed content in my site Image Not Showing After Mixed Content Fixed

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Wolters 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Maria

I have problem with mixed content before. Then I fix that with clear cache on my website plugin cache.
    And after this mixed content fixed, I get the green lock icon but all images on my website does not appear.
    What can I do to fix this?
    Here the link of my website https://filmaria.co.id/

#24872 Reply

Hi Maria,

I just checked your site, all images seem to be visible. Is there any specific page where I should be looking?

#25028 Reply

Maria

Hi,

I just fixed it by reuploading the images to my website. And it take much time.
    Do you have another solution for me?

Thank you

#25029 Reply

I would need to see what the cause is to suggest a solution, but I can’t seen any images not showing currently. Some common issues with images: If you use photon, deactivate it. If you have hot-link protection on your server activated, deactivate it.

Otherwise, do you have a page where I can see the problem? In the developer console you can see the errors for these images, and this will give some idea about a solution.

#25030 Reply

Maria

Here the link https://filmaria.co.id/point-penting-dekorasi-cafe-restoran-infografis/
    It show “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS”

#25032 Reply

I don’t see any issues on the page. I’ve checked with FireFox, Safari and Chrome. What browser are you using?

#25118 Reply

Maria

I use Chrome and FireFox.
    There are two images on that page. Are they appear on your browser?

#25136 Reply

I see one image, not two, but I also don’t see any errors, not on the screen and not in the console. There do not seem to be any issues on this page. Could you paste a link to a screenshot of what you see?

#25244 Reply

Maria

May I get your email address Rogier? Or would you contact me via email? I want to send you the screenshot.

#25252 Reply

You can email it at rogier (at) really-simple-ssl.com

#29685 Reply

Mike

Hi Rogier,

I am experience the same problems as discussed earlier on this block. I installed SSL and had Mixed Content and image problem but I was able to fix the mix content issue. But have been finding it very difficult to resolve the cracked image issue. Please here is my website, kindly check how the images look like?

Thanks for helping.

#29687 Reply

Your issue is caused by Photon having trouble with your SSL. See also this article:
    https://really-simple-ssl.com/knowledge-base/images-not-found-photon-jetpack/

If you deactivate Photon in JetPack, it should be fixed.

#40404 Reply

E.Keen

Hi Rogier,
    I have been experiencing the exact same issue with my images. Your suggestion to deactivate hotlink protection led to my solution.
    Even though I didn’t deactivate hotlink protection, adding the https URL to allow access did also help.
    So, thank you! 🙂

For those of you who might need the information where to find hotlink protection:
    login to your cpanel and look under the category “security”.

#51294 Reply

Monika

Hi, I’m having the same issue… just went live with my site and SOME images are not showing up… I Fixed the links in the appropriate css file as the SSL Pro scan indicated from but the pictures still don’t show up, despite the fact that additional Quick scans came back with green check marks… I Need to fix this asap, please … please assist.
    Thank you kindly.

#51343 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi Monika,

can you give us your site address? Then we will have a look at what the issue might be.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Image Not Showing After Mixed Content Fixed
Your information: