Forum | Really Simple SSL

Help! I can’t login to my wordpress after activated the RSSSL Pro!

Home Forums General issues Help! I can’t login to my wordpress after activated the RSSSL Pro!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven
    Participant

Hi all,

I just buy and activated the RS SSL Pro. During activate, system told me they can’t access the file of .htaccess and one more error which i can’t remember. When i want to find out the problems, the system told me that i need to login again to WordPress. But no more login page can be showed when i type the domain! No existing contents appear even i explore the website again!
    Anyone can help?!

Regards,
    Steven

Steven
    Participant

I have followed the instructions to deactive the SSL. It is deactived and i can’t login again but it can’t appear a normal website but without the original layout and just the text and link left!

Rogier
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Can you contact us directly on support@really-simple-ssl.com? Then we can take a look at your setup.

Rogier

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join our mailing list - 8 Tips & Tricks in your inbox over the next 8 weeks!

Integrate with Really Simple SSL

Really Simple SSL offers a Free SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt. Do you want to integrate with Really Simple SSL as a hosting provider? Let us know!

Choose the answer that most closely resembles your proposed integration. Additional information can be entered below.
After sending the form. The pop-up will close automatically.