This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bruce White 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
- August 3, 2017 at 7:46 pm #46457
We’re getting ready to activate SSL Pro. The Quick Scan revealed no problems; the Full Scan flagged three mixed content issues:
Found in File: wpcontent/plugins/js_composer/assets/lib/prettyphoto/js/jquery.prettyPhoto.min.js
Found in File:
Found in File:
1. If we select the “Fix” option, what does SSL Pro actually do? Can this fix be undone?
2. What are the consequences of selecting the “Ignore” option? FYI, we don’t use Twitter, we don’t have any Youtube videos embedded in our site (we just have links to our Youtube channel) and we don’t use Vimeo at all. We used to have a Vimeo account, but we longer use it and the plug-in has been deactivated.
Thank you of your help.August 4, 2017 at 8:13 am #46502
1) The fix option will change all http:// urls to https://. For example, in the file:
there is a link to http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js. What the fix button will do is change the link to https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js. After this the results will disappear from the scan results. This can be undone by clicking the ‘roll back file changes’ button.
2) You can safely add these to the ignore list since the results are false positives and don’t have any effect on your site. In the next version of Really Simple SSL pro these will be ignored automatically.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
MarkAugust 7, 2017 at 7:33 pm #46794
Thank you, Mark – I appreciate the help!