Home Forums General issues Everything is activated, bot no green padlock

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Srdan Zugovic
    Participant

I would appreciate some help with completing the installation process.
    I have everything checked(in configuration) except HSTS preload.
    I don’t see green padlock on my website: https://dubrovnikdailysailing.com

#315591 Reply
    Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Srdan,

your site does show the secure lock. Most browsers don’t show a green padlock anymore but a secured lock. As long as the lock is closed (as it is on your site), the site is secure.

#317726 Reply
    Anderson

Hi everyone, i have a issue with my web page i use woocomerce, elementor plugins and is with this last one ELEMENTOR thn have a problem in my main page because de secure lock does’n appear. The message it’s this one:
    Your site uses Elementor. This can require some additional steps before getting the secure lock.
    I follow the steps from you web page but nothing change, i’ll appreciate if u can give a little help.

#317804 Reply
    Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Anderson,

if you have followed the steps and don’t see the secure lock, it’s possible that your site uses additional caching (for example a caching plugin) which might has to be cleared as well. Could you check if your site uses a caching plugin and clear it? If you can provide me with your site address I might be able to provide additional information.

#323585 Reply
    adie

Hi guys,

The same thing is happening for me.

I have cleared cache with Breeze but still, see the same as here in the message:
    The message it’s this one:
    Your site uses Elementor. This can require some additional steps before getting the secure lock

#323589 Reply
    Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Adie,

Elementor can require some additional steps before showing the secure lock. See https://really-simple-ssl.com/knowledge-base/how-to-fix-mixed-content-in-elementor-after-moving-to-ssl/ for detailed instructions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Everything is activated, bot no green padlock
Your information: