Forum | Really Simple SSL

503 error while logging in as admin

Home Forums Redirect loops 503 error while logging in as admin

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months ago by Evliana Berani.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nikolai

Hello, I activated the WordPress 301 redirect for the plugin Really Easy SSL, as this was recommended. Immediately after activation, I was no longer able to log into the Admin Dashboard and even with normal login I get the same error, output as .txt.
    Exact error: Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Really need help, have already written to support but I can’t wait 24-48h. Would like to have my page just like before … Deactivating plugins via SFTP does not help either, the solution approaches here in the forum have so far not been of any use.
    Best wishes
    Nikolai

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Nikolai,

sounds like it might be a (temporary) issue with your server. Do you still experience issues when logging in?

Mark

Slava

Hi, after last update I can edit exiting or write new posts., getting error message:”connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. we’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.”
    After I deactivated pro plugin, everything back to normal. Please help. Thanks

Evliana Berani
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘503 error while logging in as admin’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe