[Support request] 500 error on post-new.php for any post type.

Home Forums General issues 500 error on post-new.php for any post type.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Wolters 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Miguel Guillen

Hi there. I love this plugin and have used it in many other sites, recently i used it in a new site and all works fine except when i try to create a new post it shows an 500 internal error. Only on pages related to post-new.php for example tied to create a New Blog post, got the error, tried creating a portfolio entry got the same error, new page same error. so im guessing it has to do only with the POST-NEW.PHP file the issue. Any solution posible?

#112495 Reply

This doesn’t sound like a Really Simple SSL issue. Possibly you are short on memory. To increase it, add
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’);

to your wp-config.php

If that doesn’t help, I would recommend to check what the actual error is, by enabling debugging. To do this, add
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);

to your wp-config.php

#112506 Reply

Miguel Guillen

Hi there and thanks. It was not the memory, that didn’t worked. i’ve activated the WP_debug and notice it was conflicting with yoast seo plugin. So when i deactivated the YOAST SEO plugin it worked again. Dont know what is causing the conflict but is there a workaround in order to use both plusgins?

#112639 Reply

Mark Wolters
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,

there are currently no known conflicts between Really Simple SSL and Yoast, what error did the debug log give exactly?

Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 500 error on post-new.php for any post type.
Your information: